Vortex is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. You can read more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Vortex's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 99.51 MB (104345640 bytes) on disk and is named Vortex.exe.
Vortex is comprised of the following executables which occupy 119.72 MB (125532912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.16 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.51 MB)
- elevate.exe (118.54 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (40.49 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (34.50 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.10
of Vortex. You can find below a few links to other Vortex releases:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application marketed by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Vortex with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". The Vortex program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vortex in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-01 18:10:24.917