You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vortex for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Additional info about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be seen here
. Vortex is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Vortex's primary file takes around 64.58 MB (67718256 bytes) and is named Vortex.exe.
Vortex is comprised of the following executables which take 66.35 MB (69572048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.23 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.58 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vortex version 0.17.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program offered by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vortex from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vortex". The Vortex application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vortex in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vortex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 20:06:34.030