Vortex is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Vortex is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vortex. The program's main executable file occupies 64.55 MB (67682928 bytes) on disk and is named Vortex.exe.
Vortex contains of the executables below. They occupy 66.32 MB (69537464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.96 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.55 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.16.5
of Vortex. You can find below info on other application versions of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Vortex from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". The Vortex application will be found very quickly. When you select Vortex in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vortex in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 06:45:09.387