This page contains detailed information on how to remove Vortex for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Usually the Vortex application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Vortex.exe is the Vortex's primary executable file and it takes approximately 99.51 MB (104345640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Vortex. They take about 119.72 MB (125533936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.16 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.51 MB)
- elevate.exe (118.54 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (40.99 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (35.00 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
The current page applies to Vortex version 1.3.13
alone. Click on the links below for other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application marketed by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vortex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". The Vortex program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vortex in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vortex supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 18:10:15.140