You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vortex for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More data about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be read here
. Usually the Vortex application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Vortex's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 99.51 MB (104343080 bytes) on disk and is labeled Vortex.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Vortex. They occupy about 119.71 MB (125526256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.16 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.51 MB)
- elevate.exe (118.54 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (38.49 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (32.50 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
This web page is about Vortex version 1.3.1
alone. For other Vortex versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application released by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vortex from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found very quickly. After you select Vortex in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vortex which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vortex supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-16 00:43:05.720