Vortex is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vortex from your computerBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More information about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Vortex's main file takes about 64.55 MB (67682928 bytes) and is called Vortex.exe.
Vortex is comprised of the following executables which take 66.32 MB (69536720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.23 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.55 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The current page applies to Vortex version 0.16.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program released by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vortex from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vortex". If it exists on your system the Vortex application will be found automatically. When you select Vortex in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vortex which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vortex in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-09 15:14:02.930