This web page is about Vortex for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Vortex from your computerBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. You can find out more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Vortex is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Vortex.exe and its approximative size is 89.45 MB (93791088 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Vortex. They occupy 91.23 MB (95664336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (266.48 KB)
- Vortex.exe (89.45 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.18.6
of Vortex. You can find here a few links to other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Vortex from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it exists on your system the Vortex program will be found very quickly. After you select Vortex in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vortex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-30 20:37:36.750