Vortex is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More information on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 64.58 MB (67717232 bytes) on disk and is labeled Vortex.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Vortex. They take about 66.35 MB (69571024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.23 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.58 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vortex version 0.17.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application offered by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vortex from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vortex in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-22 13:50:10.817