Vortex is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vortex from your computerBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Additional info about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be read here
. Vortex is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Vortex.exe and occupies 89.45 MB (93791088 bytes).
Vortex contains of the executables below. They take 91.22 MB (95650528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.99 KB)
- Vortex.exe (89.45 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.37 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.18.8
of Vortex. You can find below info on other application versions of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vortex from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex app will be found automatically. After you click Vortex in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vortex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-16 14:19:10.107