Vortex is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Vortex from your PCBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Vortex is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, regulated by the user's decision. Vortex's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Vortex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 99.42 MB (104251256 bytes) on disk.
Vortex installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 119.62 MB (125434064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.98 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.42 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (37.49 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (31.50 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
This data is about Vortex version 1.2.15
alone. You can find below a few links to other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Vortex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vortex or simply click the Search field and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found automatically. When you select Vortex in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:34:34.093