SuperRam is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Further information about SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SuperRam. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk and is named SuperRam.exe.
The executables below are part of SuperRam. They take about 12.87 MB (13500384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of SuperRam. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SuperRam.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SuperRam is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SuperRam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperRam". The SuperRam program will be found very quickly. After you click SuperRam in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 18:51:14.200