You can find below details on how to uninstall SuperRam for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More data about the program SuperRam can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for SuperRam is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SuperRam.exe and occupies 2.51 MB (2632328 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SuperRam. They occupy about 12.98 MB (13608885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of SuperRam. You can find below a few links to other SuperRam releases:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SuperRam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam app will be found automatically. After you select SuperRam in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 01:18:24.650