SuperRam is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. More details about the application SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. SuperRam is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, depending on the user's decision. SuperRam's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe". SuperRam's main file takes around 2.55 MB (2670824 bytes) and is called SuperRam.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SuperRam. They occupy about 12.88 MB (13506712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.55 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.12 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of SuperRam. You can find below info on other releases of SuperRam:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SuperRam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam application will be found very quickly. After you click SuperRam in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperRam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 17:39:40.383