You can find below detailed information on how to remove SuperRam for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SuperRam from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SuperRamService.exe is the SuperRam's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.85 MB (1939600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SuperRam. They take 7.07 MB (7414816
bytes) on disk.
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of SuperRam. For more SuperRam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SuperRam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
SuperRam is an application by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SuperRam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam app will be found automatically. After you select SuperRam in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:47:10.823