This page is about SuperRam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More details about the program SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SuperRam. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk and is named SuperRam.exe.
SuperRam contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.87 MB (13500384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about SuperRam version 184.108.40.2064
only. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SuperRam:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\PGWARE SuperRam 220.127.116.114 + Serial [TechTools.NET].torrent
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\SuperRam.exe
SuperRam is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SuperRam or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam application will be found very quickly. When you select SuperRam in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:39:52.480