You can find below details on how to remove SuperRam for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More info about the software SuperRam can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SuperRam is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SuperRam. They take 12.69 MB (13309592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.45 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.10 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.83 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.84 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of SuperRam. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SuperRam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". The SuperRam app will be found automatically. After you select SuperRam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:12:00.477