SuperRam is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. More details about SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the SuperRam program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled SuperRam.exe and it has a size of 2.50 MB (2626048 bytes).
SuperRam is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.86 MB (13486267
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.50 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.14 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.84 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.86 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of SuperRam. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SuperRam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SuperRam in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperRam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 03:40:53.253