SuperRam is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SuperRam is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe". SuperRam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.42 MB (2533096 bytes) on disk.
SuperRam is comprised of the following executables which take 12.53 MB (13143736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.42 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.07 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.80 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.82 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to SuperRam version 126.96.36.1992
only. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SuperRam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SuperRam in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-19 21:26:53.350