SuperRam is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's website. SuperRam is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled SuperRam.exe and occupies 2.50 MB (2626048 bytes).
The executables below are part of SuperRam. They take about 14.30 MB (14992413
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Keygen.exe (256.00 KB)
- SuperRam.exe (2.50 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.14 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.84 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.86 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This info is about SuperRam version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find here a few links to other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SuperRam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam application will be found automatically. When you select SuperRam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-30 05:50:42.283