SuperRam is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Further information about SuperRam can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. SuperRam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's main executable file and it takes circa 4.06 MB (4261888 bytes) on disk.
SuperRam is composed of the following executables which take 23.44 MB (24583765
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (4.06 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (2.63 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (3.72 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (3.43 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (3.44 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.45 MB)
This page is about SuperRam version 220.127.116.110
only. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam app will be found automatically. When you select SuperRam in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 02:02:07.250