You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SuperRam for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. Detailed information about SuperRam can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SuperRam. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with SuperRam. They take about 12.69 MB (13309080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.45 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.10 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.83 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.84 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about SuperRam version 184.108.40.2063
alone. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam app will be found automatically. After you select SuperRam in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperRam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 16:25:07.657