This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SuperRam for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SuperRam from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details about SuperRam at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SuperRam. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.51 MB (2632328 bytes) on disk.
SuperRam contains of the executables below. They take 12.90 MB (13528967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about SuperRam version 188.8.131.526
alone. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SuperRam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam app will be found automatically. When you select SuperRam in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperRam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 08:15:05.673