You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SuperRam for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SuperRam from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Additional info about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's website. SuperRam is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SuperRam is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.51 MB (2632328 bytes) on disk.
SuperRam is comprised of the following executables which take 12.87 MB (13500408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of SuperRam. You can find below info on other application versions of SuperRam:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SuperRam:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SuperRam:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SuperRam
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\SuperRam.chm
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SuperRam_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
SuperRam is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SuperRam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam program will be found automatically. When you click SuperRam in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:23:55.770