This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SuperRam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SuperRam's primary file takes around 2.51 MB (2632296 bytes) and its name is SuperRam.exe.
The executables below are part of SuperRam. They occupy an average of 12.90 MB (13523875
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This page is about SuperRam version 184.108.40.2066
only. You can find below a few links to other SuperRam releases:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SuperRam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperRam". The SuperRam program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SuperRam in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:38:36.553