SuperRam is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SuperRam from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. More details about the application SuperRam can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the SuperRam application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SuperRam. SuperRam.exe is the SuperRam's main executable file and it occupies about 2.57 MB (2694784 bytes) on disk.
SuperRam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.00 MB (13630432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.57 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.88 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.89 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about SuperRam version 126.96.36.1993
alone. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SuperRam in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SuperRam.
8. After removing SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 09:46:44.670