You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SuperRam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can read more about related to SuperRam at http://www.pgware.com
. SuperRam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SuperRam. SuperRam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.47 MB (2588288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SuperRam. They occupy about 12.86 MB (13484000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- keygen.exe (30.50 KB)
- SuperRam.exe (2.47 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.86 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about SuperRam version 184.108.40.2064
only. You can find below info on other versions of SuperRam:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperRam or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SuperRam in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperRam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:43:25.287