You can find below detailed information on how to remove SuperRam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Additional info about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's web page. Usually the SuperRam program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SuperRam. The application's main executable file is called SuperRam.exe and it has a size of 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes).
SuperRam contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.87 MB (13500384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about SuperRam version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find below a few links to other SuperRam releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SuperRam you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SuperRam:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SuperRam:
SuperRam is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SuperRam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperRam application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SuperRam in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 16:08:56.380