Prezi Next (64 bit)
This info is about Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Further information on Prezi Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Prezi.Next.exe and occupies 2.08 MB (2179184 bytes).
Prezi Next (64 bit) is composed of the following executables which occupy 37.02 MB (38814432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.11 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.08 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Console.exe (16.61 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.11 KB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.15 MB)
- Prezi.Next_ExecutionStub.exe (275.11 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render_ExecutionStub.exe (197.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Prezi Next (64 bit). You can find below a few links to other Prezi Next (64 bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Prezi Next (64 bit):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Prezi Inc\Prezi Next (64 bit).lnk
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program marketed by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) program will be found very quickly. After you click Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-29 22:25:04.683