Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Prezi Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Prezi Next (64 bit) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Prezi.Next.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 273.09 KB (279640 bytes) on disk.
Prezi Next (64 bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 38.95 MB (40841280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (198.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (273.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (195.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.58 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.26 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
This web page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.7.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Prezi Next (64 bit):
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application released by the software company Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 06:01:35.117