Prezi Next (64 bit)
You can find below details on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Prezi Inc.. Prezi Next (64 bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder, regulated by the user's choice. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe and it has a size of 384.59 KB (393816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Prezi Next (64 bit). They take about 38.96 MB (40851168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (198.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.59 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (320.59 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (195.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.18 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.27 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (16.09 KB)
The current page applies to Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.7.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Prezi Next (64 bit):
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program marketed by Prezi Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the Prezi Next (64 bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-04 12:27:21.540