Prezi Next (64 bit)
You can find below details on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. More information about Prezi Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Prezi Next (64 bit) application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 384.61 KB (393840 bytes).
The executables below are part of Prezi Next (64 bit). They take an average of 38.96 MB (40851288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (198.11 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.61 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (320.61 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (195.11 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.18 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.27 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (16.09 KB)
This info is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.7.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Prezi Next (64 bit) releases:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 23:06:41.157