Prezi Next (64 bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Prezi Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prezi Next (64 bit). Prezi.Next.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 275.11 KB (281712 bytes) on disk.
Prezi Next (64 bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.90 MB (20867760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.11 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.11 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.21 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
This info is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.6.4
only. Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program offered by Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prezi Next (64 bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-29 23:27:31.290