Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computerPrezi Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Prezi Inc.. Prezi Next (64 bit) is usually set up in the C:\Users\L01223974\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\L01223974\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit). The program's main executable file has a size of 2.21 MB (2319448 bytes) on disk and is titled Prezi.Next.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Prezi Next (64 bit). They take about 19.90 MB (20867760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.11 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.11 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.21 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.3
of Prezi Next (64 bit). Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Prezi Next (64 bit):
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Prezi Inc\Prezi Next (64 bit).lnk
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program marketed by Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) application will be found very quickly. When you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-27 18:00:54.610