Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PCPrezi Inc.
. Additional info about Prezi Inc. can be seen here
. Prezi Next (64 bit) is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 384.59 KB (393816 bytes) on disk and is named Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe.
Prezi Next (64 bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.38 MB (22421376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (198.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.59 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (320.59 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (195.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.82 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.28 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (16.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.9
of Prezi Next (64 bit). Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application by Prezi Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Prezi Next (64 bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found automatically. When you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-25 15:10:03.537