Prezi Next (64 bit)
This web page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computerPrezi Inc.
. More information about Prezi Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Prezi Next (64 bit) program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s primary file takes about 2.08 MB (2179184 bytes) and is named Prezi.Next.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Prezi Next (64 bit). They occupy about 38.79 MB (40672800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.59 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.11 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.08 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Console.exe (16.61 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.11 KB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- BsSndRpt64_ExecutionStub.exe (198.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.26 MB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher_ExecutionStub.exe (320.59 KB)
- Prezi.Next_ExecutionStub.exe (273.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render_ExecutionStub.exe (195.09 KB)
This web page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.7.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Prezi Next (64 bit):
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application offered by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-03 09:05:14.523