Prezi Next (64 bit)
This page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Prezi Inc.. Usually the Prezi Next (64 bit) program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit). Prezi.Next.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 275.09 KB (281688 bytes) on disk.
Prezi Next (64 bit) is composed of the following executables which occupy 39.32 MB (41224768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (200.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.58 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.62 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
This page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.6.18
only. You can find below a few links to other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application by the software company Prezi Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:26:07.770