Prezi Next (64 bit)
This page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your systemPrezi Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Prezi Inc.. Usually the Prezi Next (64 bit) program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit). Prezi.Next.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 275.09 KB (281688 bytes) on disk.
Prezi Next (64 bit) is composed of the following executables which occupy 39.32 MB (41224768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (200.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.58 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.62 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
This page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.6.18
only. You can find below a few links to other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application by the software company Prezi Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) program will be found automatically. After you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After removing Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:26:07.770