Prezi Next (64 bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PCPrezi Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Prezi Inc.. Prezi Next (64 bit) is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory, subject to the user's decision. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named Prezi.Next.exe and it has a size of 275.11 KB (281712 bytes).
Prezi Next (64 bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.90 MB (20867760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.11 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.11 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.21 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.6
of Prezi Next (64 bit). You can find below info on other releases of Prezi Next (64 bit):
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program marketed by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-22 14:39:05.113