Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computerPrezi Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Prezi Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Prezi Next (64 bit) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s primary file takes about 384.59 KB (393816 bytes) and is called Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe.
Prezi Next (64 bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 38.97 MB (40859360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (198.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.59 KB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (320.59 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (195.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.18 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.28 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (16.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.10
of Prezi Next (64 bit). Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application released by the software company Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-08 18:06:03.023