Prezi Next (64 bit)
This web page is about Prezi Next (64 bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computerPrezi Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Prezi Inc.. Usually the Prezi Next (64 bit) program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Prezi.Next.exe is the Prezi Next (64 bit)'s main executable file and it takes circa 2.44 MB (2554456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prezi Next (64 bit). They take an average of 20.13 MB (21102768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.11 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.11 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.44 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
This info is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.6.12
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Prezi Next (64 bit):
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application offered by Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". The Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found very quickly. After you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prezi Next (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-06 09:02:52.797