Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PCPrezi Inc.
. More information on Prezi Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Prezi Next (64 bit) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 384.59 KB (393816 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Prezi Next (64 bit). They take 38.79 MB (40672800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prezi.Next.Launcher.exe (384.59 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.11 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.08 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Console.exe (16.61 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.11 KB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- BsSndRpt64_ExecutionStub.exe (198.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.26 MB)
- Prezi.Next.Launcher_ExecutionStub.exe (320.59 KB)
- Prezi.Next_ExecutionStub.exe (273.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render_ExecutionStub.exe (195.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.7.3
only. Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a program marketed by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-09 15:36:15.020