Prezi Next (64 bit)
Prezi Next (64 bit) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) from your computerPrezi Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Prezi Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Prezi Next (64 bit)'s primary file takes about 275.09 KB (281688 bytes) and is called Prezi.Next.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Prezi Next (64 bit). They take about 20.86 MB (21876432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (200.09 KB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (275.09 KB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (197.09 KB)
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.58 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.09 KB)
This info is about Prezi Next (64 bit) version 1.6.15
alone. Click on the links below for other Prezi Next (64 bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next (64 bit) is an application marketed by the software company Prezi Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Prezi Next (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prezi Next (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Prezi Next (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Prezi Next (64 bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Prezi Next (64 bit) in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prezi Next (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prezi Next (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prezi Next (64 bit) by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prezi Next (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 07:22:19.990