You can find below details on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini64.exe and occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 916.51 KB (938505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.13622
of PotPlayer-64 bit. You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 12:42:30.347