PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Open here
for more info on Kakao Corp.. Usually the PotPlayer-64 bit application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is called PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy about 916.48 KB (938471
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.12844
only. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. When you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-25 07:34:39.210