PotPlayer-64 bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PotPlayer-64 bit's primary file takes about 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PotPlayer-64 bit. They take about 963.16 KB (986272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.82 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.20977
alone. For other PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\program\Pot Player\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\program\Pot Player\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. After you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-31 07:54:57.720