This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Kakao Corp.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is called PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 916.04 KB (938024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.16 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.16 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (244.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 200326
of PotPlayer-64 bit. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-31 15:39:01.947