You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named PotPlayerMini64.exe and its approximative size is 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
PotPlayer-64 bit is comprised of the following executables which occupy 959.00 KB (982015
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.37 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.8557
alone. For more PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 10:13:20.530