PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Check out here
for more info on Kakao Corp.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). PotPlayer-64 bit's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy about 963.18 KB (986301
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.85 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 191126
only. For more PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-01 15:01:58.860