This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can read more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer-64 bit. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is titled PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy 963.23 KB (986352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.90 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.20538
only. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-19 05:57:53.760