This page contains complete information on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's primary executable file and it takes close to 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit is comprised of the following executables which take 916.52 KB (938518
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.34 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.12845
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application marketed by Kakao Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-29 09:23:25.793