This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit. The application's main executable file is named PotPlayerMini64.exe and its approximative size is 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
PotPlayer-64 bit contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1761751
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.12247
alone. You can find below a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-24 18:46:32.313